Got what it takes to be a Smarty?
We are a rock star agency based in Santa Ana, CA poised for growth with a dynamic roster of healthcare, medical device and aesthetic clients. If you are an enthusiastic and socially-savvy strategic thinker who is organized, quick on your feet, and willing to wear many hats to execute best-in-class social media content, please shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paid Media Manager, Social
Smarty Social Media is seeking an expert in Paid Social Media to join our Performance Marketing team and be part of our next phase of growth across a dynamic roster of clients focused in the healthcare vertical. In this role, you would support the planning, development, execution, and reporting of paid social campaigns across multiple platforms. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of social media advertising, experience managing campaigns with a focus on driving conversions, and the ability to analyze data to optimize campaigns. This person will report to the Senior Director of Performance Marketing and will work closely with other in-house departments to ensure campaign alignment with business goals and brand messaging. The ideal candidate has 4+ years of hands-on experience, including relevant/applicable experience in digital marketing/media planning/media buying. This is a semi-remote position, with in-office attendance required periodically.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing, advertising, communications, or similar
- Prior experience: Minimum 4 years experience in digital media planning/buying with specific exposure to paid social campaigns (planning, executing, reporting). Agency experience preferred, but not required
- Social Ad Platforms: Advanced knowledge of social advertising platforms (e.g. Meta Ads Manager, TikTok Ads Manager, LinkedIn, etc.). Ability to navigate and triage pixels, conversion events, AEM, etc.
- Data analysis: Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets, comfortable with pivot tables, VLookups, etc. Knowledge of web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Project management: Demonstrable skills in Asana or a similar platform for managing projects and workflow with team members virtually. Ability to manage multiple campaigns and clients simultaneously
- Daily Technology: Mac-based work system. Full working knowledge of Keynote, Microsoft Office suite, Slack, Google Workspace products, Dropbox, Asana (or similar project management tool)
- Location: Smarty Social Media is located in Orange County; Senior Director is located in DFW. Open to applications from residents of Southern California or DFW.
- Experience in healthcare/med device/wellness verticals
- Knowledge of marketing channels outside of social media (e.g. Paid Search, Programmatic, Email, Streaming, SMS, etc.)
- Understanding of performance-focused ad creative strategy in order to build strategic briefs for in-house content team
- Meta Blueprint Certification
What You’ll Do:
- Planning: Support development of campaign strategy with client and internal team. Align paid media strategy with client goals and KPIs. Use historical data, platform best practices, and social trends to build effective and innovative campaigns.
- Execution: Launch and manage campaigns across multiple platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc. Work directly within each social platform’s ad interface (e.g. Meta’s Ads Manager).
- Optimizing: Continuously monitor campaigns to identify optimization opportunities and maximize efficiency of ad spend.
- Analysis & Reporting: Pivot data to identify meaningful insights and be able to effectively communicate findings to account team and clients. Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly reports ranging from spreadsheets to full presentations.
- Test & Learn: Identify opportunities for further learning or innovation by testing new creative, platforms, ad types, landing pages, etc.